Friday, May 9, 2014

Book Covers

I am still waiting for my book cover to be revealed. Sigh...

As my release date approaches, I'm becoming a little antsy, but I'm also so excited to see what it's going to look like!

While I'm waiting, here's another book cover that I LOVE!  This is the newest book from my blog friend, Stephanie Faris. She writes YA fiction for middle grades published through Simon and Schuster. I'm in the process of reading her book 30 Days of No Gossip right now. I'm not a big YA reader, but I was instantly drawn into this one. It is a fabulous read! 25 Roses doesn't come out until 2015, but here's her new cover!



Here's a brief synopsis:

Valentine's Day means one thing at Stanton Middle School: students will send each other chocolate roses. Each year, Mia Hartley watches while the same group of students gets roses and everyone else is left out. This year, she decides things will be different. As the student assigned to write names on the cards, Mia purchases 25 roses and writes her own cards, designating them to 25 people she's personally chosen. But she soon learns that playing matchmaker is much more complicated than she thought it would be.

http://stephie5741.blogspot.com/2014/05/cover-reveal-25-roses.html

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much. Can't wait to see your cover. Let me know and I'll plug it on my blog. Thank you for reading 30 Days, too!!!

    ReplyDelete