Monday, July 28, 2014

Song from the Ashes Book Trailer

At long last, release-date week has arrived! Song from the Ashes will be released on Friday, August 1st. In preparation, I will be blogging every day this week, resuming my series on Kingsport tomorrow.

Today, however, I have a special treat! The book trailer!



I have to give a huge shout-out to my wonderful husband who made the trailer, and to Jim Whitaker for the voice-over, and Dick and Deb Harris for the photography and videography of Kingsport.

I hope everyone enjoys the trailer!

9 comments:

  1. Thanks for stopping by my blog today. I'll be looking for Song from the Ashes on Friday. Loved the trailer! I'll be back.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Valerie! I really enjoyed reading your blog! It's great to see a like-mother-like daughter connection in the writing field.

      Delete
  2. Awesome job with the book trailer! I love the photography. I think I mentioned before I'm in Nashville, so it's always exciting to read books set in Tennessee.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! I remember you saying you live in Nashville, Stephanie. I really want to visit the town one of these first days!

      Delete
  3. I confess, this is the first time I've seen a book trailer; very nicely done! How exciting the book is coming out later this week!

    betty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Betty,
      Book trailers are relatively new. I think in the last five years they've picked up some popularity. You can find a lot of them on youtube.

      Delete
  4. What a fascinating book trailer! I'm so excited your book is coming out Friday. I'll order a copy as soon as it is available. I finished "The Age of Innocence" last week so I'm all ready! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, L! What did you think of The Age of Innocence?

      Delete
    2. Oh it was agonizing and riveting! Once I got into it, it was hard to put down. :) The ending was unsatisfying (in a modern American sense) and yet how could it have been any different?

      Delete