Friday, August 1, 2014

Song from the Ashes Release Day!



At long last Song from the Ashes is available for purchase!

You can purchase the Kindle version through Amazon (paperback version isn't available just yet, but coming in a few days), or you can buy the paperback or ebook directly through eLectio Publishing. If you buy the paperback through the publisher, you'll receive an ebook for free.




The link to Barnes and Noble for the Nook is also available. The paperback will be available through B&N soon.

If you enjoy Song from the Ashes, please consider leaving an honest review at Amazon, Goodreads, or Barnes and Noble.



The Lord is my strength and my shield; my heart trusts in him, and he helps me. My heart leaps for joy, and with my song I praise him. (Psalm 28:7)

8 comments:

  1. I just ordered paperback copy. :) And I posted about it to my Trisomy 18 friends on Facebook. I look forward to doing a review on my blog, after I read it. Hmmm ... would you mind if I posted a few old pictures of us in the post?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. L,
      Thank you so much! Absolutely not! Please do post some oldies! I'd love to see them!

      Delete
  2. Love the psalm you quoted here! Good luck with the book!

    betty

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, congratulations! Best of luck on the new release.

    ReplyDelete