Friday, March 18, 2016

April and A-Z Blog Challenge 2016

For the past two years, I have participated in the A-Z Blog Challenge. I wasn't going to do it this year since I am swamped with work, writing, and editing, but I decided to keep up with the tradition and take the plunge.

So once again this year I am participating in the A-Z Blog Challenge. For those who don't know, the challenge consists of daily blogging alongside over a thousand other bloggers covering all manner of topics from a to z. This is only for the month of April and corresponds with 26 of the 30 days (no blogging on Sundays). Each day, bloggers write on a topic that begins with the letter of the alphabet (A is for appetite, B is for Brooklyn, etc.).

It's a lot of fun, and you meet fellow bloggers, writers, and all-around great folks!

In years past, my topics have been quite random, but this time I've decided to take on a theme. The big reveal for this year's theme will take place on March 21st, so stop by then to see what I will be busy writing about in April.

In the meantime, sign up for the 2016 A-Z Blog Challenge or just check out the extensive list of this year's participants (click on the badge to visit the site).


4 comments:

  1. Looking forward to your theme reveal :) It is a fun thing to do, exhausting as it can be :)

    betty

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been pre-writing all of my posts as I get time because, yeah, that daily blogging schedule can be BRUTAL! Plus I like to read as many blogs as I can that month (even though most don't read back) just to maybe make new friends. I always get at least a few good blogs through the challenge.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm going to be working on pre-writing posts this week. I'm glad you'll be a partner in crime, Steph! 😊

      Delete