Friday, November 7, 2014

Favorite Things Friday

This month I'm participating in NaNoWriMo (National Novel Writing Month) in the hopes of wrapping up the novel I started this summer. If I didn't have to work full time, I'd probably be able to maintain blogging; alas, there are dogs to feed, house, and vet.  As it is now, this past month has been a stressful swim, trying to keep my head above water as I teach kids, grade papers, and write in the evenings while cooking dinner for my husband, keeping the dust mites from taking over my house, and tricking my dogs (and myself) into thinking that walking around the cul-de-sac a few times an evening is great exercise.

In short, I'm exhausted. But I want to do this NaNo thing. So I'm going to put Favorite Things Friday on the back-burner this month.

I'll be back in December with inspiration, wine, dogs, and books!

Blessings to you all!

3 comments:

  1. Lots going on your plate! Good luck with NaNo!!

    betty

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel your pain, Megan. It's been hard for me to keep my head above water too lately. So much going on in my crazy house is distracting when all I want to do is work on my next manuscript. Hope to see you soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck with NaNoWriMo... and finding balance.

    ReplyDelete