Friday, May 16, 2014

Express Yourself: What Fictional Character is like you?



Okay, so I've been thinking about this, and I'm a little disappointed about the fictional characters with which I most identify. But maybe I shouldn't be. We always want to be someone we're not, don't we?  I would love to say I'm like Scarlett O'Hara (from Gone with the Wind) or Catherine Earnshaw Linton (from Wuthering Heights). Strong women with strong wills and strong passions.





I do think I'm passionate, and I can be strong in certain situations, but really...I think I'm more like Melanie (also from Gone with the Wind) or Isabella Linton (also from Wuthering Heights).



 


 

I just can't be mean to people, I like to think the best of everyone, and I tend to be far too trusting.

Right. Yes, I know these are all 19th century folks. It has been brought to my attention that I was born in the wrong era.

Now it's your turn. With which fictional character do you identify?

2 comments:

  1. I think those are some impressive characters! Melanie is soft-spoken and sweet--I often long to be more like that and a little less...loud!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Stephanie, I aspire to be more like Melanie when she refuses to say anything bad about Scarlett. I don't think I'm quite that good, unfortunately. Like your Maddie Evans, I am sometimes a little too intrigued by gossip!

      Delete