Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Book Signing this Weekend!

So this is it! My first book signing EVER happens this weekend at River Mountain Antiques & Primitives in Kingsport, Tennessee on 120 Broad Street from 1-3 p.m. For those of you who don't yet have your copy, you will be able to purchase Song from the Ashes on the day.

I should also point out that River Mountain Antiques is one of the coolest stores you'll ever visit! They sell unique and beautiful clothing, hand-made jewelry, locally made foodstuffs, vintage and contemporary merchandise, household decor, and ...wait for it...antiques! Anyway, the store is a real gem and it's right in the middle of the downtown, near the train tracks and old train station, in the most charming part of Kingsport (at least I think so).

Here's a link to the store's write-up in a local online magazine called Examiner and a promotional video.



I hope to see some of you there!



10 comments:

  1. Oh how exciting!! Too bad I live in Southern California! Good luck with it!

    betty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha! What? You mean you don't want to fly five and a half hours to attend? I'm sure you'll enjoy much better weather on your end of the world this weekend!

      Delete
  2. What a cool looking store! What a fun opportunity for you. And ... I guess this means you get to go to Kingsport. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is a cool store! I bought some jewelry there for gifts this summer.

      Delete
  3. Congratulations! I hope all goes well. I have never been to Tennessee but would like to visit.

    Love,
    Janie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tennessee is beautiful, Janie! And filled with great people!

      Delete
  4. That's SO cool! It will go great. They always make me a nervous wreck, but when it's over, you feel this mixture of relief and excitement. I don't know if it ever gets easier!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, thanks Stephanie. I had back to school night this evening. It doesn't get any more nerve-wracking than that! The signing should be a cake walk!

      Delete
  5. How exciting! I'm sure everything went well and that you got lots of new fans:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Quanie! Yes, it was a lot of fun! More to tell on Wednesday!

      Delete