Monday, September 15, 2014

Character Interview

I had never heard of a "character interview" before doing a virtual book tour. Basically, as the name suggests, it involves an interview with a character from a novel. When I first received the request, I was completely blocked with fear (it seemed like such a strange thing to do), but then I got over myself and realized that it was a very creative way to feature the book!

Today's virtual book tour stop is at The Literary Nook: an interview with Landon Kingsley, the main character in Song from the Ashes.

Enjoy!

Character Interview at The Literary Nook.

Wednesday I'll discuss the wonderful book signing and party from this past weekend and display some pictures!


4 comments:

  1. That was a cute character interview; I love how if you feature him again, he wants to not be smoking :)

    betty

    ReplyDelete